ANDREW CHASE ARVAY
Andrew Chase Arvay is a Director at MHP Real Estate Services. Andrew prides himself on professionalism and his persistence to satisfy the needs of his customer.
He provides his clients with a thorough understanding of the New York City commercial real estate market and offering unique solutions to unique problems.
Mr. Arvay was a recent recipient of the “Rising Star” honor at the MHP annual brokerage awards ceremony.
A sample of Mr. Arvay’s work includes:
– Sale of a 15,000 square foot building located at 136 East 39th Street to the Government of Thailand for $17,500,000.
– Sale of a 6,500 square foot Commercial Condominium at 866 UN Plaza, 5th Floor to The Post Graduate Center For Mental Health.
– Sale of a 5,000 square foot Commercial Co-op at 143 West 29th Street, 3rd Floor to Design and Source Productions.
– Sublease of 16,666 square feet at 300 East 42nd Street on behalf of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to The Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf.
– Lease of 10,000 square feet at 228 East 45th Street to The Republic of Liberia.
– Lease of 9,000 square feet at 1384 Broadway to The Garment Center Congregation.
– Lease of 8,000 square feet at 415 Madison Avenue to Heartbeat Experts.
– Lease of 2,000 square feet at 475 Park Avenue South to Park Insurance.
– Lease of 2,000 square feet at 230 Park Avenue to T-Rex, Inc.
Andrew Chase Arvay graduated from John Jay College of Criminal Justice with a
Bachelors of Science in Computer Information Systems.
Mr. Arvay is a member of REBNY.