Whether you’re a landlord, tenant, buyer or seller, we’ll share our extensive experience from both sides of the negotiating table, while delivering comprehensive expertise and expansive global reach. Your interests are our top priority, as we stand firmly by our fiduciary responsibility to each of our clients. MHP’s primary focus is negotiating the most advantageous results at each step of the process.
• Focused strategic planning/consulting that minimizes expense and maximizes efficiency
• Representing tenants’ best interests during capital improvement projects
• Developing current and long-term occupancy strategies
• Meet and prepare for current and future operational and workforce needs
• Sourcing ideal opportunities via customized market searches, including off-market transactions
• Assessing occupancy costs, budgets, incentives and lease considerations through detailed financial analyses
• Negotiating faster and more favorable transactions via MHP’s landlord/operator experience
• Creating competition among landlords to secure the best transaction value
• Accessing regional, national and global intel via affiliates in the TCN Worldwide network
• Attracting and retaining top-tier tenants
• Establishing pricing strategies to maximize rent revenue and value
• Swiftly performing thorough due diligence for new acquisitions
•Creating an effective and comprehensive marketing plan
• Utilizing proprietary in-house research and off-market intel to strengthen negotiations
• Positioning an asset for potential sale
Accessing global roster of tenants via affiliation with TCN and its alliance with GVA Worldwide
Although MHP owns, leases and manages millions of square feet of commercial space, two-thirds of our brokerage business is Tenant Representation. Tenants from all industries have come to rely on our unique dual-perspective to secure the most favorable lease results.
CHALLENGE: Internationally-acclaimed brand with numerous global locations required prominent new retail locations in both New Your City and Hong Kong.
SOLUTION: After securing top-tier space on prime Fifth Avenue, MHP coordinated a separate transaction in Hong Kong via its affiliation with TCN Worldwide.
RESULT: Both transactions were negotiated at favorable terms and the tenant remains a client of MHP to this day.
MHP Real Estate Services advises investors looking to gain a foothold in the real estate office market, or helps them diversify their assets and portfolios. For institutional investors, we consult on every aspect of buying and selling properties and portfolios, backing our recommendations with proprietary statistical research and tailored transaction solutions.
MHP identifies and scrutinizes every possible consideration: due diligence, land use, zoning, entitlement, air rights, government requirements, documentation, title, engineering studies and environmental concerns. All of our clients receive:
• Global access to our extensive database of buyers, sellers and capital market players
• Individually tailored action plans to meet your long-term investment objectives
• Comprehensive financial consulting on underwriting, debt, mezzanine financing, loans, recapitalization, joint ventures, equity and more
• Detailed action plans to meet your long-term objectives
• Global reach via our affiliation with TCN Worldwide Real Estate Services & GVA WorldwideRead More
CHALLENGE: Procure an acquisition at favorable terms in an overheated market.
SOLUTION: MHP successfully identified a prime off-market acquisition opportunity with structural and locational upside requiring an expedited transaction.
RESULT: MHP successfully negotiated and closed on a corner, avenue, Class A Midtown property with a high quality, diversi ed roster of tenants.
MHP’s best in class Project Management team directly oversees all aspects of any given project for both tenants and building owners. Whether it is a construction project — from base building application to tenant improvements — or the evaluation of a potential acquisition; MHP manages the entire process seamlessly with full transparency at every level, delivering superior results.
Our aim is to help build the client’s project team, provide unmatched quality control, and strengthen the project by maintaining team efficiency and cooperation. We deliver management solutions for all stages of a project, from pre-construction and permitting to document review, field surveys, payment administration and punch list completion, including all governmental and regulatory approvals. Our proprietary project management system provides:
- Customized strategic planning/consulting that minimizes expenses and increases efficiency and effectiveness via MHP’s carefully crafted project management system
- Representation of clients’ best interests throughout the duration of any given project, including cost, budget and quality management
- Comprehensive construction management, controlling all project details from budgeting, pre-construction preparation, permitting, scheduling, progress reports, punch lists and sign-off procedures, all viewed through the lens of stringent expense, schedule and quality controls
As part of delivering superior results MHP’s clients gain a unique added value with an additional leveling process at the end of bid evaluation. This MHP process strips out any remaining padding from the most competitive bids, without impacting the incentive and ability of the contractors to perform the scope of work to the highest standards. The benefits that clients derive from MHP’s process distinguishes our professionals from competitive project management offerings and solidifies our best in class reputation.Read More
CHALLENGE: Dramatically enhance and complete the stalled redevelopment plan of previous owner on a highly-expedited project schedule.
SOLUTION: The MHP Project and Asset Management teams implemented a $50M capital plan on a stringently-managed, phased renovation time line.
RESULT: Transformative renovation plan of base building and amenities completed ahead of schedule and on budget.
We’re owners too, so understanding performance and cost management is one of MHP’s key strengths. Our best-in-class management team approaches every task from a landlord’s perspective, from an individual tenant space to a global portfolio. We oversee and manage day-to-day operations, incorporating the very highest standards, providing time-tested insight and added value to meet and exceed desired financial performance standards.
Our asset management team specializes in:
- Reporting For All Financial/Accounting Concerns
- Management of Vendor and Contract Issues
- Compliance With Leases And Governmental Regulations
- Due Diligence Cooperation
- Sustainability Issues, Compliance and Innovation
CHALLENGE: Develop and implement an ambitious value-add strategy to enhance leasing efforts and asset value in an unusable top-floor space with no windows.
SOLUTION: MHP pursued an ambitious capital plan that opened up the space to sunlight and views after installing 82 new 16-foot windows. MHP secured a top-tier tenant for the space immediately.
RESULT: The high-profile lease of an upscale restaurant exceeded expected asset performance underwriting, and added significant value in preparation for asset disposition.